Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Positivies Goal ~ by Karrlin Bain

The Positivies Goal
                        By Karrlin Bain
Inner Positivity
Rises to the top
When you Focus Force
And Fake it
The negativies stop

They simply have no choice
But to run away and flee
And then your day
Just has no say
The only choice is GLEE

HAPPINESS FANTASTIC
JOY GIDDINESS AND GRINS
THE GIGGLES TURN TO LAUGHTER
AND THE POSITIVIES WIN!

SUNSHINE RAINBOWS SPARKLES
Soon overtake your soul
Just look at all the good that comes
With the Positivies Goal!




The Positivies Goal by Karrlin Bain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at KarrlinBain.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Karrlin Bain Creates.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! <3 YAY to Positivity winning! K Just did a spell check on the word and there is no such thing! Hahahah How is that for Negativity bursting the bubble! Heeheeheheh
    I am so bad....just kidding little sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay ~ Thanks to my BEST BIG SIS ever!!! I know I CREATED that word from scratch!!! Made ya look! That is how my poems are most original ~ because I totally make up new words! Watch that word take off and I will retire on the royalties from my new word creation!!! Love you!!

      Delete
    2. I like that...we all need that!

      Delete
  2. Oh I positively love this! So glad you've joined the Inspired group. Welcome. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love it too. My husband is always telling everyone that I make up words all the time....well is not life more interesting that way....so YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments!
; )
Have a blessed day!
Karrlin